The Real Dirt on Farming – Resource

Less than 2% of Canadians are farmers.  If you are trying to explain farming to the other 98% of Canadians, this may be a useful resource.  If you are interested in natural hormones in animals, farmers share of the food dollar, dairy industry employment numbers or grass-fed or grain-fed beef, this resource will provide the answers. PDF Link

Published in 2014 by the Farm & Food Care Foundation