R.M. of Douglas No. 436 Bylaws 1-91 Haying Policy re: Salvage of roadside hay. 1-93 Obstructions Adjacent to Road Allowances re: set back distances. 2-94 Situating of Buildings re: set back distances. 2000-03 Breaking, injuring, obstructing roads. 2001-01 Animals running at large. 2005-01 Public Notice Policy. 2006-01 Abatement of Nuisances. 2006-04 General Penalty Bylaw. 2007-02 […]
Pursuant to section 35(1) of “The Highways and Transportation Act,1997” it is hereby ordered that effective Monday, April 9, 2018, at 12:01 AM and until further notice, vehicles other than those exempted in Part II, section 3 (2) and 3 (5) of “The Vehicle Weight and Dimensions Regulations, 2010”, shall be restricted as follows: Steering […]
- Growing Agriculture: 2020 SK Election Forum airs Oct 19-25
- APAS partners to host Growing Agriculture: 2020 Saskatchewan Provincial Election Forum
- APAS launches Rural Connectivity Task Force
- APAS releases election priorities for the agricultural sector
- APAS releases report on rural cell phone and internet service
- APAS to address House of Commons Agriculture Committee - THIS FRIDAY!
- The Summer 2020 edition of Saskatchewan Farmers' Voice is on its way!
- Job Posting: Summer Research Assistant (June 5 application deadline)
- Release: Rotating picket lines at Co-op cardlocks threaten to delay spring seeding
- Release: APAS responds to federal government's announcement of COVID-19 support to agriculture