All positions of Reeve and Councilor in Divisions 1, 3, & 5 have been filled by acclamation. Congratulations to our returning Reeve: Glen Clarke, Councilor Division 1: Brett Norum, Councilor Division 3: Steven Stewart, and Councilor Division 5: John Andris.
The Carrot River Valley Watershed Association asked to share this information regarding water, environmental, and well programs with our ratepayers. Please contact them for further information about their programs.
- One step closer to carbon tax exemption on grain drying
- APAS releases updated estimate of impacts of carbon tax on agriculture
- CALL TO ACTION! Support Improvements to AgriStability
- Rural Connectivity Task Force reaches halfway point in project to improve rural internet
- APAS encouraged by Federal Provincial discussions on AgriStability
- APAS launches Saskatchewan’s first Internet Speed Test
- Rural Connectivity Task Force meets industry experts
- APAS Representatives elected in 116 RMs
- Growing Agriculture: 2020 SK Election Forum airs Oct 19-25
- APAS partners to host Growing Agriculture: 2020 Saskatchewan Provincial Election Forum