The Rural Municipality of Clayton No. 333 invites applications for a part-time Administrative Assistant.
The successful candidate will provide administrative and general office support in all aspects of municipal administration including, but not limited to: general reception, serving ratepayers, collection and receipting of payments, Accounts Payable, Payroll, record preparation, permit processing and other duties as assigned. Applicants should have experience as an office assistant and possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Confidentiality is a mandatory requirement of this position.
Preference will be given to a candidate who possesses the following:
• Education: Grade 12, Local Government Authority Certificate or Office Education Certificate
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
• MuniSoft experience is an asset
• Attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Able to work both independently and in a team environment
• Ability to take initiative, prioritize and multitask
• Flexible, team player that is client service focused
The Municipality offers a competitive wage depending on qualifications and experience along with a possible benefits package.
Please submit your cover letter, resume with current references and wage expectations to the Municipal Office. Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rural Municipality of Clayton No. 333
Hyas, SK S0A 1K0