RURAL MUNICIPALITY OF LOREBURN NO. 254 PUBLIC NOTICE
Pursuant to The Planning and Development Act, 2007, public notice is hereby given that the Council of the Rural Municipality of Loreburn No. 254 intends to adopt a bylaw to amend Bylaw 03/2020, known as the Zoning Bylaw.
The proposed bylaw amendment will:
- Allow for a reduced site area Farm Operations under certain conditions.
- Allow for a reduced minimum side yard for Recreational Vehicles and Park Model Recreational vehicles under certain conditions.
- Allow for a reduced minimum side yard for Single Detached Dwellings under certain conditions.
The reason for the amendment is:
- To accommodate agricultural subdivisions where the land is bisected by an obstruction (i.e. road or river).
- To accommodate higher dwelling densities within the RR – Resort Residential District
Any person may inspect the bylaw at the R.M. of Loreburn’s Municipal Office Loreburn, between 9:00 a.m. – Noon and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m from Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays. Bylaw copies are available at a cost.
Council will hold a public hearing on Feburary 10, 2021 at 2:00 PM. at the RM Office. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, written submissions to Council pertaining to this bylaw are strongly encouraged. Written submissions must be received by February 8th, 2021 by 4:00 PM. either by e-mail or mailed to the RM Office. Anyone wishing to make a verbal submission to Council must do so by phone. Please contact the RM Office before February 8th, 2021 by 4:00 PM to schedule a time slot in which Council will phone you directly to hear your concerns or suggestions.
Phone: (306) 644-2022
RM Office: 652 Main Street, Loreburn, SK — Box 40, S0H 2S
Issued at Loreburn, this 28th day of January of 2021.