A regional partnership between the RM’s of Swift Current, Webb, and Sask. Landing forming the Prairie Sky Regional Community Safety Officer Program.
The Community Safety Officer has authority to enforce on Provincial and Municipal roads within the Region. Jurisdiction may be expanded outside this Region at the request of a Police Agency.
- Traffic Enforcement
- Bylaw Enforcement for the entire Region
- Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
- TDG Enforcement
- Rural Crime Prevention
- Assist RCMP and other Federal, Provincial Authorities
- Assist Local RM Fire Departments
- Available for Workshops and Safety Meetings
Area of Jurisdiction
- RM of Webb No. 138
- RM of Swift Current No. 137
- RM of Sask. Landing No. 167
Permits will be required if exceeding secondary weights
Please contact the R.M. of Swift Current No. 137 at 306-773-7314 or applications can also be found on the Prairie Sky Region website at psregion.ca