Pursuant to section 35(1) of “The Highways and Transportation Act,1997” it is hereby ordered that effective Monday, April 9, 2018, at 12:01 AM and until further notice, vehicles other than those exempted in Part II, section 3 (2) and 3 (5) of “The Vehicle Weight and Dimensions Regulations, 2010”, shall be restricted as follows: Steering […]
The 2018 Kraft Hockeyville finalists were unveiled on Saturday and Lafleche, Sask., was named as one of the top four communities. High River, Alta., Lafleche, Sask., Lucan, Ont., and Huntingdon, Que., were named as this year’s finalists during Saturday’s Hockey Night in Canada broadcast. The winner, which will be determined by a vote, will be […]
- APAS argues against federal carbon tax in court
- WORKSHOP: What You Need to Know about Hiring International Workers on Your Farm
- RELEASE: APAS welcomes third expansions of Livestock Tax Deferral eligibility, calls for program improvements
- APAS in Action - January 2019
- Check your farm mailboxes for the latest issue of Saskatchewan Farmers' Voice!
- RELEASE: APAS granted intervenor status in Carbon Tax court case
- APAS re-elects President at 2018 AGM
- RELEASE: APAS applies for intervenor status in Carbon Tax court case
- RELEASE: APAS welcomes passage of CPTPP
- RELEASE: 'APAS: Federal carbon rebate announcement ignores the reality of Saskatchewan Agriculture'