The first meeting of Council shall be on November 7, 2018 starting at 9:00 am. first meeting_20181031145122
If you have an IPhone and you use the apple maps app. the civic addressing is now available to you. Simply type in someones address (the whole thing, ### township road ### or ### range road ###….) it will take you right to the end of their driveway. Unfortunately, google maps is not up and […]
For the ratepayers of Division 3, if you live in the North of the division please call Councillor Lorne Ball at 306-548-4646 with any concerns and for the ratepayers in the South of the Division please call Councillor Darin Jacquemart at 306-594-7791. Thank you for your understanding at this most difficult time.
- RELEASE: APAS granted intervenor status in Carbon Tax court case
- APAS re-elects President at 2018 AGM
- RELEASE: APAS applies for intervenor status in Carbon Tax court case
- RELEASE: APAS welcomes passage of CPTPP
- RELEASE: 'APAS: Federal carbon rebate announcement ignores the reality of Saskatchewan Agriculture'
- Propane Supply Issue
- Mental Health Resources