The May 23, 2019 Fire Ban has been lifted effective June 7, 2019. Please continue to use caution when burning, especially if the winds are high.
Dust Control is being applied in our RM starting on Tuesday May 28, 2019. Please ensure that your green dust control stakes are put out. Thank you!
As of 9:30 am May 23, 2019 the RM is under a fire ban in accordance with Bylaw 2018-01. All fires must be extinguished immediately.
- RELEASE: APAS calls on government to respond to drought
- The May 2019 edition of APAS in Action is available
- The latest issue of Saskatchewan Farmers' Voice is out!
- Online Survey: Rural Cell and Internet Service
- APAS statement re: Saskatchewan Court of Appeal reference case decision on carbon pricing
- 2019 APAS Carbon Summit presentations now available
- RELEASE: Farmers cannot wait any longer for action on canola exports to China
- APAS runs the numbers on the Carbon Tax
- APAS meeting to discuss impacts of carbon pricing and potential for agricultural carbon management, renewable energy
- RELEASE: APAS proposes potential response to Canola export restrictions