The Regular Council meeting shall be held on the Thursday April 04, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
A special meeting of council will be held on the 26th day of March, 2019 commencing at 9:00 a.m.
Notice is hereby given that the assessment roll for the R.M. of Clayton No. 333 for the year 2019 has been prepared and is open to inspection in the office of the assessor from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., on the following days: Monday to Friday, February 27, 2019 to March 29, 2019. A bylaw […]
- APAS expresses grave concern over Canola exports to China
- APAS pleased with 2019 Provincial Budget, but cautions the future need for Business Risk Management program enhancements
- RELEASE: 2019 Federal budget a mixed-bag for Prairie Agriculture: APAS
- RELEASE: APAS supports provincial funding for Saskatchewan Conservation and Development Association
- Latest issue of Saskatchewan Farmers' Voice is out!
- RELEASE: APAS calls for immediate action on how farm fuel is taxed
- RELEASE: APAS welcomes new federal Ag Minister
- NEW Member Benefit - Disability Insurance
- APAS argues against federal carbon tax in court
- RELEASE: APAS welcomes third expansions of Livestock Tax Deferral eligibility, calls for program improvements