If you want to know if movement is allowed on a Winslow Municipal Road call Dennis at 1-306-460-4092. He is our Traffic Compliance Officer and will let you know about our permit requirements for primary weights, towing and if the weather has caused temporary weight restrictions.
The water tank at the Druid Well has been turned off due to the colder temperature. Water can still be obtained at Druid by using the truck fill station on the cistern building.
- APAS is looking for a research intern
- Check your farm mailboxes for the latest issue of Saskatchewan Farmers' Voice!
- RELEASE: APAS granted intervenor status in Carbon Tax court case
- APAS re-elects President at 2018 AGM
- RELEASE: APAS applies for intervenor status in Carbon Tax court case
- RELEASE: APAS welcomes passage of CPTPP
- RELEASE: 'APAS: Federal carbon rebate announcement ignores the reality of Saskatchewan Agriculture'
- Propane Supply Issue
- Mental Health Resources