Pursuant to section 35(1) of “The Highways and Transportation Act,1997” it is hereby ordered that effective Monday, April 9, 2018, at 12:01 AM and until further notice, vehicles other than those exempted in Part II, section 3 (2) and 3 (5) of “The Vehicle Weight and Dimensions Regulations, 2010”, shall be restricted as follows: Steering […]
The Agricultural Producers Association of Saskatchewan (APAS) is launching an innovative new web portal network (myRM.info) to provide detailed local rural information for APAS Member RMs and their communities, including farmers, ranchers, landowners, local agribusinesses, homeowners and travelers from across Canada. Stay tuned and com back often.
- RELEASE: APAS calls on government to respond to drought
- The May 2019 edition of APAS in Action is available
- The latest issue of Saskatchewan Farmers' Voice is out!
- Online Survey: Rural Cell and Internet Service
- APAS statement re: Saskatchewan Court of Appeal reference case decision on carbon pricing
- 2019 APAS Carbon Summit presentations now available
- RELEASE: Farmers cannot wait any longer for action on canola exports to China
- APAS runs the numbers on the Carbon Tax
- APAS meeting to discuss impacts of carbon pricing and potential for agricultural carbon management, renewable energy
- RELEASE: APAS proposes potential response to Canola export restrictions