Escort Vehicles 2014 NOTICE FROM THE COUNCIL OF THE RM OF SASK LANDING NO. 167 ESCORT VEHICLES: The RM of Sask. Landing No. 167 Council wishes to HIGHLY RECOMMEND that when transporting large farm equipment on municipal roads ratepayers use a common sense approach, stay aware of possible dangers and utilize some form of escort […]
RM of Saskatchewan Landing No. 167 Office Hours: Office Closed – Dec 24th to 28th, 2018 Office Open from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm – Dec 31, 2018 Office Closed January 1, 2019 Office returns to regular office hours on January 2, 2018. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the RM of Saskatchewan Landing […]
- APAS is looking for a research intern
- Check your farm mailboxes for the latest issue of Saskatchewan Farmers' Voice!
- RELEASE: APAS granted intervenor status in Carbon Tax court case
- APAS re-elects President at 2018 AGM
- RELEASE: APAS applies for intervenor status in Carbon Tax court case
- RELEASE: APAS welcomes passage of CPTPP
- RELEASE: 'APAS: Federal carbon rebate announcement ignores the reality of Saskatchewan Agriculture'
- Mental Health Resources