The office will be closed from December 24, 2018 until January 1, 2019 inclusive and will reopen on January 2, 2019 at 8:00am. 2018 Taxes will be accepted without penalty until noon on January 3, 2019. Happy Holidays
There is construction onsite today where fluid is being transferred which may cause odour. This should be complete by the end of the day.
- APAS is looking for a research intern
- Check your farm mailboxes for the latest issue of Saskatchewan Farmers' Voice!
- RELEASE: APAS granted intervenor status in Carbon Tax court case
- APAS re-elects President at 2018 AGM
- RELEASE: APAS applies for intervenor status in Carbon Tax court case
- RELEASE: APAS welcomes passage of CPTPP
- RELEASE: 'APAS: Federal carbon rebate announcement ignores the reality of Saskatchewan Agriculture'
- Mental Health Resources