This fall, the Saskatchewan Safety Council will continue to offer the Mature Driver Refresher Course (55 Alive) completely free of charge to residents of southern Saskatchewan who are 55 years of age and older. These completely free 6-hour sessions are strictly informational and offered in a positive, open class environment. The driver’s license of participants […]
- APAS is looking for a research intern
- Check your farm mailboxes for the latest issue of Saskatchewan Farmers' Voice!
- RELEASE: APAS granted intervenor status in Carbon Tax court case
- APAS re-elects President at 2018 AGM
- RELEASE: APAS applies for intervenor status in Carbon Tax court case
- RELEASE: APAS welcomes passage of CPTPP
- RELEASE: 'APAS: Federal carbon rebate announcement ignores the reality of Saskatchewan Agriculture'
- Propane Supply Issue
- Mental Health Resources