PUBLIC NOTICE FIRE BAN LIFTED R.M. of Arlington No. 79 The Council of the R.M. of Arlington No. 79 has lifted their fire ban throughout its municipality effective September 19th, 2018. The Council of the R.M. of Arlington No. 79 thanks everyone for their co-operation throughout this dry season. Please continue to be […]
Did you know Grain bag recycling is now available at Southwest Waste Management Authority? Rolled grain bags can be dropped off, free of charge. Monday – Friday 9am-4pm excluding Statutory Holidays. Please call ahead 297-4020 for site conditions or if any assistance is required to unload Please note the Landfill will not accept unrolled […]
- APAS is looking for a research intern
- Check your farm mailboxes for the latest issue of Saskatchewan Farmers' Voice!
- RELEASE: APAS granted intervenor status in Carbon Tax court case
- APAS re-elects President at 2018 AGM
- RELEASE: APAS applies for intervenor status in Carbon Tax court case
- RELEASE: APAS welcomes passage of CPTPP
- RELEASE: 'APAS: Federal carbon rebate announcement ignores the reality of Saskatchewan Agriculture'
- Mental Health Resources