The Saskatchewan Association of Rural Municipalities (SARM) is pleased with the province’s amendments to the trespass legislation. SARM members have passed multiple resolutions related to trespassing over the years and the association has advocated that individuals need to receive express permission from a landowner before they access private land. “Trespassing presents a threat not only […]
- APAS is looking for a research intern
- Check your farm mailboxes for the latest issue of Saskatchewan Farmers' Voice!
- RELEASE: APAS granted intervenor status in Carbon Tax court case
- APAS re-elects President at 2018 AGM
- RELEASE: APAS applies for intervenor status in Carbon Tax court case
- RELEASE: APAS welcomes passage of CPTPP
- RELEASE: 'APAS: Federal carbon rebate announcement ignores the reality of Saskatchewan Agriculture'
- Propane Supply Issue
- Mental Health Resources