Pursuant to section 35(1) of “The Highways and Transportation Act,1997” it is hereby ordered that effective Monday, April 9, 2018, at 12:01 AM and until further notice, vehicles other than those exempted in Part II, section 3 (2) and 3 (5) of “The Vehicle Weight and Dimensions Regulations, 2010”, shall be restricted as follows: Steering […]
The Agricultural Producers Association of Saskatchewan (APAS) is launching an innovative new web portal network (myRM) to provide detailed local weather and rural information for APAS Member RMs and their communities, including farmers, ranchers, landowners, local agribusinesses, homeowners and travelers from across Canada.
- APAS is looking for a research intern
- Check your farm mailboxes for the latest issue of Saskatchewan Farmers' Voice!
- RELEASE: APAS granted intervenor status in Carbon Tax court case
- APAS re-elects President at 2018 AGM
- RELEASE: APAS applies for intervenor status in Carbon Tax court case
- RELEASE: APAS welcomes passage of CPTPP
- RELEASE: 'APAS: Federal carbon rebate announcement ignores the reality of Saskatchewan Agriculture'
- Propane Supply Issue
- Mental Health Resources